With our Annual Criminal Defense Conference just over a month away, we thought that we would offer you the chance to “win” a registration discount. We have created a digital scavenger hunt that we hope is fun, while allowing you to become more familiar with SPD’s web presence. The first 10 people to answer all of the questions correctly will receive $30 off of their Conference tuition!
First, answer the question. Second, list where you found the answer (copy & paste the web address). Hint: answers may be found at more than one location. When you have all of the answers, simply send your responses in an email to Phil Mergen: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How many CLE credits was the 2007 Trial Skills Academy approved for?
- Who presented “The Keys to Success in Communicating with Difficult Clients” at the 2008 Annual Conference?
- What was the first line spoken by attorney Craig Johnson in Part 2: Positive Adjustment Time of his “Recent Legislative Changes Affecting Criminal Defense Practice” video?
- What was the title of attorney Vincent Rust’s presentation at the 2010 Handling a Misdemeanor Case from A to Z program?
- During our 2010 Leadership Academy, which presentation was attended by a cardboard cut-out of Mother Theresa?
- In our picture of Dr. Michael Caldwell’s “Juvenile Issues” presentation from the 2010 Chapter 980 Conference, what is the three-word headline on the screen behind him?
- In what locations and on what three dates did we hold our Principled Negotiations for Lasting Solutions program?
- What famous Harper Lee character makes an appearance on our Blog?
List of websites to use: